2013 Tax Planning Guide: Online, email and print formats for marketing your tax services with great flexibility and impact
Providing clients and other taxpayers with information about tax law changes and tax-saving strategies positions your firm as a thought leader, builds brand awareness and encourages contact for service or more information. Our 2013 Tax Planning Guide enables you to do this easily and cost-effectively.
Whether you choose our online tax guide, HTML email tax guide, or print tax guide, you’ll get outstanding content and brand-enhancing designs, as well as electronic Tax Law Change Updates and other value-added extras.
All you do is post a link to this electronic tax guide on your website, and we update it whenever tax law changes affect it.
Use this personalizable HTML email template to push out our online tax guide via a trackable email distribution system.
Choose content to target these different audiences:
- High-net-worth individuals (Executive guide, 8.5×11″) — only PDI Global has a guide aimed at this important market
- General taxpayers (Classic guide, in 8.5×11″ and 4×8.5″ pocket size, too)
All our client tax guides give you a choice of personalizable cover and splash-page designs. To maximize ROI, impact and reach, order multiple versions of our 2013 Tax Planning guide. (See “Why you need both print and electronic tax guides.”)
Value-added extras — great tax practice marketing tools
To leverage the effectiveness of your PDI Global tax guide, take advantage of these great tax practice marketing tools:
- FREE! Tax Law Change Updates you can post on your website and email to clients and other contacts to position your firm as a thought leader
- FREE! Tax Practice Marketing Guide with a sample direct marketing campaign, cover letters and emails for sending out your tax guide, and tips for getting the most from your tax guide in online, email and print formats
- Time-saving Tax Seminar-in-a-Box PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes (additional charge)
- Tax Bites for Social Media, weekly tax-related posts, Facebook and website banner ads, and social media marketing tips
- Federal Tax Rates Card ready to personalize with your contact information as a handy reminder of your tax services (additional charge)
- Tax marketing newsletters, available on a subscription basis in personalizable email and print formats (additional charge)
Order by August 30 and get 8 e-articles on tax and industry subjects – a $1,500 value – for FREE! The articles are formatted in a customizable Word template and ready to edit, email, post and use as you like.