Our customizable 2013 email tax planning guide is a powerful electronic tax practice marketing communications tool
Emailing information about tax laws and tax-saving strategies to clients, prospects, referral sources and the media positions you as a thought leader and encourages contact for tax services or more information. And being able to customize your HTML email tax guide template enables you to reinforce your brand image while increasing awareness of your tax services.
Cost-effective email tax guide
With our Flex-E-TaxGuide, you get a highly informative email tax guide tthat comes with our Flex-E-mail distribution and tracking program you can use for other communications, too.
As the sample email tax guide templateshows, this advanced electronic tax guide features:
- An attractively designed HTML email template you can brand with your firm’s logo and personalize with other information
- Information links to specific chapters of our online tax guide so recipients can quickly get to the tax information they want
- Professionally written content (including case studies, charts and tax law change highlights) on a broad range of tax planning subjects
Also, because our HTML email tax guide links to the continually updated online WebTaxGuide (included with Flex-E-TaxGuide purchase), recipients always see the most up-to-date tax planning information, even long after they receive the email tax guide.
And to make a stronger impression, use our print tax guide, too. (See “Why you need both print and electronic tax guides.”)
Value-added extras — great tax practice marketing tools
To further increase the effectiveness of our email tax guide, take advantage of these great tax practice marketing tools:
- FREE! Tax Law Change Updates you can post on your website and email to clients and other contacts to position your firm as a thought leader
- FREE! Tax Practice Marketing Guide with a sample direct marketing campaign, cover letters and emails for sending out your tax guide, and tips for getting the most from your tax guide in online, email and print formats
- Time-saving Tax Seminar-in-a-Box PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes (additional charge)
- Tax Bites for Social Media, weekly tax-related posts for your website and social media pages, banner ads highlighting the posts, and white papers on using social media to enhance your marketing program
- Federal Tax Rates Card ready to personalize with your contact information as a handy reminder of your tax services (additional charge)
- Tax marketing newsletters, available on a subscription basis in personalizable email and print formats (additional charge)
Order by August 30 and get 8 e-articles on tax and industry subjects – a $1,500 value – for FREE! The articles are formatted in a customizable Word template and ready to edit, email, post and use as you like.