Our print 2013 Tax Planning Guide gives you great choice, value and impact for marketing tax services
Sending or handing out print tax guides is a great way to provide information that positions your firm as a thought leader, differentiates it from competitors and encourages contact for service or more information. Use these image-enhancing communication tools to heighten awareness of your brand and tax services and strengthen relationships with clients, prospects, referral sources and the media.
PDI Global’s print 2013 Tax Planning Guide gives you exceptional choice, impact and value. This cost-effective tax practice marketing tool features:
Choice of content to target different audiences
Our FINRA-reviewed print tax guide comes in two versions with content geared specifically to:
- High-net-worth taxpayers (Executive tax guide, in 8.5×11″ full size only)
Only PDI Global has a guide for this important market!
- General taxpayers (Classic tax guide, in 8.5×11″ full size or 4×8.5″ pocket size)
Both versions of our print client tax guide feature attractive, easy-to-read page spreads with helpful case studies, charts and highlights of recent tax law changes.
Choice of image-enhancing cover designs
You can choose from three standard cover designs, or (for an additional charge) you can select an exclusive cover from our gallery of premium designs. You can even have us create a custom design just for you!
Extensive areas on the covers to personalize with your logo and other information
You can choose from the predesigned customization options listed below or provide your own copy and images. (There is a minimal additional charge for imprinting the inside covers or for color imprints.)
Full-size tax guide customization options
Pocket tax guide
Because of their tangibility, portability, durability and quick-read page spreads, print tax guides often have more impact, longer shelf-life and greater perceived value than electronic tax guides. They are especially effective for introducing your firm to prospects, reminding referral sources of your tax services, and showing important clients that you appreciate their business.
To maximize impact and ROI, be sure to use our print tax guide in combination with our online tax guide and our email tax guide. (See “Why you need both print and electronic tax guides.”)
Value-added extras — great tax practice marketing tools
To leverage the effectiveness of your 2013 Tax Planning guide, take advantage of these great tax practice marketing tools:
- FREE! Tax Law Change Updates you can post on your website and email to clients and other contacts to position your firm as a thought leader
- FREE! Tax Practice Marketing Guide with a sample direct marketing campaign, cover letters and emails for sending out your tax guide, and tips for getting the most from your tax guide in online, email and print formats
- Time-saving Tax Seminar-in-a-Box PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes (additional charge)
- Tax Bites for Social Media, weekly tax-related posts for your website and social media pages, banner ads highlighting the posts, and white papers on using social media to enhance your marketing program
- Federal Tax Rates Card ready to personalize with your contact information as a handy reminder of your tax services (additional charge)
- Tax marketing newsletters, available on a subscription basis in personalizable email and print formats (additional charge)
Order by August 30 and get 8 e-articles on tax and industry subjects – a $1,500 value – for FREE! The articles are formatted in a customizable Word template and ready to edit, email, post and use as you like.