Email estate planning guide for accounting, law and financial services marketing and client communications
Emailing information about estate planning strategies to clients, prospects, referral sources and the media positions you as a thought leader and encourages contact for estate planning services or more information. And being able to customize your HTML email estate planning guide template enables you to reinforce your brand image while increasing awareness of your services.
Cost-effective email estate planning guide
PDI Global’s Flex-E-EstateGuide gives you the ability to do all this and more. The program’s HTML email template comes with and links to WebEstateGuide, our online estate planning guide. Flex-E-EstateGuide therefore provides an easy, cost-effective way to tell people about WebEstateGuide and proactively drive them to it.
As the sample email estate planning guide template shows, this advanced electronic estate planning guide features:
- An attractively designed HTML email template you can personalize with your firm’s logo and other information
- Links to specific chapters of our online estate planning guide so recipients can quickly get to the estate planning information they want
- Professionally written content (including case studies, charts and planning tips) on a broad range of estate planning subjects
- Our powerful Flex-E-mail distribution and tracking program, as well as additional email templates, that enables you to identify reader interests and that you can also use for other communications
To make a stronger impression on key clients and prospects, use our print estate planning guide, too. (See ““Marketing with tax and estate planning guides.”)
Also, consider using our time-saving Estate Planning Seminar-in-a-Box PowerPoint® presentation, as well as our estate planning newsletters, to demonstrate your expertise, increase awareness of your services and develop more profitable client relationships.
With your Flex-E-EstateGuide order, you’ll also get for free our Tax Law Change Updates on important changes in the tax code. Use this informative content to support your marketing and client communication objectives by:
- Emailing the updates to clients and contacts
- Posting the updates on your website and social media pages
- Printing out the updates to include in mailings, insert in proposals or use as handouts
Also, download our free white papers on professional services marketing (see sidebar) for ways to maximize your guide’s effectiveness.