Online estate planning guide for accounting, law and financial services marketing and client communications
Posting information about estate planning on your website positions you as a thought leader and encourages contact for estate planning services or more information. But continually updating your online estate planning guide can be a chore that never gets done.
Worry-free online estate planning guide
With WebEstateGuide, you don’t have to worry about keeping your online estate planning guide up-to-date. All you do is post a link on your website, and we automatically update the guide whenever a tax law change , such as the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012, affects it. Our online estate planning guide gives you an easy, cost-effective way to make sure your website always has up-to-date estate planning information.
As the online estate planning guide sample shows, this advanced digital estate planning guide features:
- An attractive design with a splash page you can brand with your firm’s logo
- Quick navigation through a menu bar at top and topic links in a left-hand sidebar
- Helpful case studies, charts and highlights of important estate planning strategies
- Professionally written copy on a broad range of estate planning subjects, including wills, trusts, gifting, charitable giving, life insurance and community property issues
To leverage your online guide’s reach, be sure to purchase our email estate planning guide. This powerful email distribution and tracking system enables you to email a customizable estate planning guide HTML template directly to your contact list. To make a stronger impression, especially on prospects and key clients, use our print estate planning guide, too. Also, consider using our time-saving Estate Planning Seminar-in-a-Box PowerPoint® presentation, as well as our estate planning newsletters, to demonstrate your expertise, increase awareness of your services and develop more profitable client relationships.
With your WebEstateGuide order, you’ll also get for free our Tax Law Change Updates on important changes in the tax code. Use this informative content to support your marketing and client communication objectives by:
- Emailing the updates to clients and contacts
- Posting the updates on your website and social media pages
- Printing out the updates to include in mailings, insert in proposals or use as handouts
Also, download our free white papers on professional services marketing (see sidebar) for ways to maximize your guide’s effectiveness.